Monday, November 20, 2017

Learn How to Master LinkedIn at My Upcoming Webinar


You’re invited to attend a special upcoming webinar where I will give you the LinkedIn tools and expertise you need to start 2018 with a blast.



Today I want to wish you happy holidays and invite you to an upcoming webinar I’m hosting on December 12th where I’ll share the best of the best of how to use LinkedIn so you can get 2018 off to an amazing start.


At this 60-minute webinar, I will give you the templates you need to make important connections and give you a copy of my book, “52 Ways to Boost Your Business Through Business Cards.”

I want to share all the expertise I have with you so your career can take off in 2018.

You’ll also have the opportunity to spend 30 minutes on the phone with me through a joint-screen where I will review your LinkedIn profile personally. The webinar will be live, but you will receive a full recording once it’s concluded.


All of these opportunities will be available for only $97.

You can sign up for the webinar here. If you can't make it to the live recording you will receive a recording. 

I hope to see you there. In the meantime, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I’d be glad to help you, and I hope you have a great Thanksgiving. As always, if you’re not LinkedIn, you might be left out!

No comments :

Post a Comment