Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Why You Should Always Be Making Connections


Making more connections on LinkedIn is easy. Here’s how you can use those connections to your advantage.



How often do you receive connection requests on LinkedIn from people who do exactly what you do? You probably have a lot of questions about them. You might ignore most of them.

However, I want you to keep in mind that not everybody is the right fit for every client. I think it’s smart to connect with others who do what you do. Why not be in the position to give these people referrals? Maybe they will return the favor.

If you don’t want people seeing your connections, you can simply go into your privacy settings and change your connection settings to “only you.”

I think it’s smart to connect with these people.

In the end, it’s a personal choice. In my opinion, connecting with those in the same industry is always a good idea. You never know when you’ll meet someone who is a good fit for someone else, or vice versa.

If you’re really wanting to increase your number of connections, I recommend LinkedIn premium. I am a big proponent of using it because it gives you a ton of additional tools, including the ability to see all the people who view your profile even if they don’t send a connection request. You can then send a connection request back to them.

If we haven’t connected yet on LinkedIn, please don’t hesitate to send me a request. If you have any other questions for me, give me a call or send me an email. Make sure you are LinkedIn so you don’t get left out!

No comments :

Post a Comment