Monday, March 7, 2016

LinkedIn Diva: Tips for a Successful LinkedIn Profile




Most real estate agents think that being on Zillow, Trulia, and having their own website is enough. Why do you need to be on LinkedIn? What separates this site from the others? 

First of all, 60% to 70% of people will Google you. You know what they’ll find on page one? Your LinkedIn profile. You can put testimonials on your profile, and tell people about who you are, what you do, why’re you’re different, and why they want to do business with you. 

Make sure you have a captivating summary. Include something like this: “I could tell you how great it would be to work with me, but don’t take my word for it. Click below and listen to what my past clients have to say.” What someone else has to say about your business is 1,000 times more powerful than what you’d say. 



Make sure your LinkedIn profile represents you accurately. Ask yourself if you would hire yourself based on your LinkedIn profile. You also need a distinct heading to separate yourself from the crowd. 

I have many more tips to share with you, but just keep in mind that if you’re not on LinkedIn, you will be left out. If you have any questions, give me a call or send me an email. I would be happy to help you!

No comments :

Post a Comment